I’m going to be 25 in January….on the 25th WHICH MEANS GOLDEN YEAR! (also not sure how i got to be 25, but OK i’m running with it…almost literally haha) There are some things that I’d like to do before i reach what i consider a CRUCIAL year of my life.. Here they are.
I’ll be checking them off the list and posting as I complete them — sooo, in no particular order here goes nothing!
p.s I was inspired to do this PUBLICLY by a great great role model, and OLD CHOIR TEACHER turned BAD ASS BLOGGER , Chelsea Foy… aka Lovely Indeed
- Run a full 5k – Completed on 11/5/2016 33 minutes and 56 seconds NON STOP RUNNING yay!
- Go diving
- Zip-lining – Completed on 10/8/2015 this was a huge one on my list to be honest haha scared the SHIT out of me AND IM NOT DOING IT AGAIN so, pics to come!
- Be in two places at once
- One unassisted pull-up
- Read a book from front cover to back end
- run 15 miles in 7 day period
- Sew all my repairable leggings that have been sitting in my closet
- Run 4 miles in one session
- Organize and De-clutter my closet
- Vote – Completed on 11/8/2016
- Eat something EXOTIC
- Wine Tasting
- Weekend impromptu trip somewhere I’ve never been
- one successful handstand
- watch a sunrise
- do one thing that scares me TBD
- buy dinner for my mother
- buy dinner for my sister
- meet my father
P.S I STILL HAVE 5 MORE TO ADD TO THE LIST THAT ARE NOT YET DETERMINED!